Welcome to RentRedi’s series: Investor Spotlight! Today, we’re featuring Alyssa Rispoli.
We’re highlighting experts & their real estate investing tips for beginners—from the experts.
Our Investor Spotlight features quickfire questions about the tools, advice, routines, and strategies real estate beginners & professionals use to grow their business and gain passive income.
Investor Spotlight: Alyssa Rispoli
Alyssa Rispoli is a female real estate investor and entrepreneur. Let’s dive in!
Quickfire Real Estate Investing Tips for Beginners
1. What’s your favorite app (real estate related or not)?
Google Calendar. I need it for everything!
2. How many hours a night do you sleep?
3. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received (real estate related or not)?
Your mindset is the most powerful thing you have.
4. Do you invest out-of-state?
I have done deals out of state, but am currently focused on my local market.
5. Have you ever house hacked?
No, but I think it is a great idea.
6. Do you have a go-to paint color for your rentals?
I let my contractors decide! I focus on what I am good at and stay in my lane.
7. How long does it take you to analyze a property for investment?
Usually 10 to 20 minutes. It is all a numbers game. Once numbers are run, we make our offers and will do more due diligence if our contract is accepted.
8. How old were you when you purchased your first rental property?
29 or 30. I FORGET OMG.
9. Hard money loan or conventional?
Cash money, baby! Wholesale stack cash, buy rentals. That is my recipe.
10. What is the #1 piece of advice you would give a new real estate investor just starting out?
Find a mentor. Investing in your education.
11. What made you want to invest in real estate?
I read a lot of books about millionaires, and they all spoke about real estate.
12. What’s a landlord “hack” you use to make your life easier?
You make your money when you buy real estate. Whether you use it as a rental, wholesale, flip, it is all about how you buy. Have an exit strategy in place and run your numbers on rentals in worst case scenario situations, that way you always win.
Follow Alyssa on Social!
Check out RentRedi’s YouTube channel as well!
Read more Investor Spotlight profiles that feature real estate investing tips for beginners.