RentRedi Subscription Plans
Everything you need to manage your rentals
pay as you go
renews every 6 months
Want to learn more about RentRedi?
Pay less for property management software! RentRedi offers all the features you need to manage your business for one price, unlimited properties.
With RentRedi you get access to premium maintenance so you never need to pick up the phone for a maintenance request again!
Unlimited properties, tenants, and free teammate accounts. Collect rent, manage maintenance, screen tenants, list units—from your computer or phone.
What do you get?
- Collect rent payments from mobile or web
- Accept ACH, cash, or credit card payments
- Allow partial or block payments
- Link multiple bank accounts, no additional charge!
- Secure tenant screening through TransUnion
- Full credit, criminal, and eviction report
- Simple, built-in prescreening questionnaire
- Tenants submit applications through tenant app
- Approved prescreened tenants can instantly submit applications
- Listings to Realtor.com and Zillow
- Free marketing and listing page from RentRedi
- Send in-app communication to your tenants
- Add your entire team to your RentRedi account with full permissions, at no additional cost
- Send automated receipts and rent reminders to tenants
- 5-second video with tenant-submitted maintenance requests
- Live customer support
- Lease signing & storage
- Upload & share documents via cloud file sharing
- Add-on premium maintenance
- Add-on rental property accounting software
- Pay rent via app with ACH, cash, or card
- Schedule auto-pay
- Add-on credit reporting to boost credit score through TransUnion
- Set up customized rent reminders
- Applications & prescreening forms (web & mobile!)
- Submit maintenance requests
- Access to affordable renter’s insurance
More About RentRedi
How much does RentRedi cost for landlords?
RentRedi offers monthly ($19.95/mo), 6-month ($15/mo), or annual ($9/mo) subscriptions.
All plans include rent collection, listing tools, lease signing & document storage, application & screening tools, maintenance request management, unlimited tenants & units, free teammate & maintenance accounts, and customer support.
Add-on services (like premium maintenance via Latchel) are available at additional cost for all plans.
How much does RentRedi cost for tenants?
The RentRedi app is free to download for tenants.
Payment Processing Fees
Once your tenants are connected to their unit, they can pay rent via card, ACH, or cash.
- ACH/Cash (via Chime deposit) payments are $1 per payment
- Card payments are 3.1% of the payment plus $0.30
Each transaction incurs a processing fee. If needed, tenants can split or bundle payments. Additionally, landlords have the option to incur processing fees for the tenant or permit only ACH payments.
TransUnion Screening Reports
When landlords request an applicant to submit a TransUnion-certified tenant screening (credit, criminal, and eviction report), tenants incur a one-time fee of $39.99 to process the report
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you may cancel your subscription at any point in time without any restrictions whatsoever. You can do that under Settings.
To get to Settings, click the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen. Once in the Settings menu, scroll to the bottom and click “Cancel Your Membership”. Please answer the questions and then click “Cancel Membership”.
Once you have clicked the “Cancel Membership” you won’t be billed for the next billing cycle. You and your teammates will lose access to the RentRedi platform and all members-only information on the first day of the next billing cycle. After that, you can reactivate your subscription at your convenience.