Apply To Your New Dream Home
RentRedi’s web & mobile app makes it easy to apply to rentals and complete the screening process—before any other applicant does!
What You Need to Apply
1. An email or text invite from your prospective landlord
2. Download the RentRedi tenant app or access the web portal to fill out the application form
3. Attach any documents that are required
4. Complete the background report!
Tenant Web Portal
Brand new web app – same great features!
- Easy-to-use prequalification form
- Comprehensive tenant application
- Full background report
Trying to prequalify? You’ll need to download the RentRedi tenant app or access the tenant web portal.
Learn more about the steps to prequalify here.
What happens next?
Your application status will show in the RentRedi tenant app as pending until the landlord makes a decision. Then, it will show as “Accepted”, “Rejected” or “Incomplete” (if your landlord requests additional information or changes).
What does your landlord see?
The landlord will receive a completed application, and TransUnion’s credit report, eviction report, and background report. Read more about how the process works here.
Trying to accept a landlord invite?
Download the RentRedi app and re-click the invite link from your phone. You might have landed on this page, it says the same thing 😉
Trying to prequalify?
You can view the steps below here.
Please complete the following steps to prequalify:
- Download the RentRedi App from Google Play or the App Store (or access the tenant web portal from your landlord’s invite) & create an account, if you haven’t already
- Tap the APPLY icon
- Tap “+” and select “Prequalification”
- Select “Enter Information”.
- Fill out your information and tap “Done”
- Select “Send”
- Enter the unique code for the unit, which is: [CODE] and tap “Search”
- Enter in the Lease Start Date, Lease End Date, and Monthly Rent
- Tap “Prequalify”
Trying to access the tenant web portal?
Learn more about how to access the tenant web portal to prequalify, apply, or complete tenant screening requests here.