Welcome to RentRedi’s series: Investor Spotlight!
We’re highlighting experts & their real estate investing tips for beginners—from the experts.
Our Investor Spotlight features quickfire questions of the tools, advice, routines, and strategies real estate beginners & professionals use to grow their business and gain passive income.
Investor Spotlight: Stacy Rossetti
Stacy Rossetti is a real estate coach extraordinaire and the storage unit investing queen of Georgia! She is also a host on RentRedi’s companion YouTube & Podcast, The Real Estate Pod.
Let’s dive in!
Quickfire Real Estate Investing Tips for Beginners
1. What’s your favorite app (real estate related or not)?
2. How many hours a night do you sleep?
3. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received (real estate related or not)?
Become cookie cutter and master one thing.
4. Do you invest out-of-state?
5. Have you ever house hacked?
6. Do you have a go-to paint color for your rentals?
Gray (even though I hate this color!)
7. How long does it take you to analyze a property for investment?
A few minutes
8. How old were you when you purchased your first rental property?
9. Hard money loan or conventional?
10. What is the #1 piece of advice you would give a new real estate investor just starting out?
11. What made you want to invest in real estate?
Making lots of money – now it’s changed to making lots of money but not working.
12. What’s a landlord “hack” you use to make your life easier?
Everything is completely virtual for us now
Today, I own and operate REI USA and StorageNerds. REI USA is an online education and networking platform that is exactly the tool that I would have wanted when I was getting my start, something that aspiring and established investors can turn to, a means to cutting your learning curve dramatically.
Together my husband Pete and I currently own and operate 11 storage facilities. Investing in self-storage is our passion and how we have decided to build wealth. It is the best kept secret in the investing world and I don’t know why more are not investing in it.
In addition to investing in real estate myself, I have since discovered another passion in my life – coaching and empowering others. Whenever I see that I have guided someone toward a breakthrough or helped them to transform themselves professionally, I feel deep fulfillment, confident that I am on the right path and reinvigorated to go out and do even more.
Check out RentRedi’s YouTube channel as well!
Read more Investor Spotlight profiles that feature real estate investing tips for beginners.