Welcome to RentRedi’s new series: Investor Spotlight with Nick Sameri! We’re highlighting experts & their real estate investing tips for beginners—from the experts.
Our Investor Spotlight features quickfire questions of the tools, advice, routines, and strategies real estate beginners & professionals use to grow their business and gain passive income.
Investor Spotlight: Nick Saremi
Nick created the home of #architecturetiktok. He’s all smiles, real estate, and full of helpful tips!
Let’s dive in!
Quickfire Real Estate Investing Tips for Beginners
1. What’s your favorite app (real estate related or not)?
Tiktok! You can find me @nicksaremi 🙂
2. How many hours a night do you sleep?
3. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received (real estate related or not)?
If you aren’t the favorite, you’re the fool. The best lesson I’ve ever learned from my coach Steve Shull.
4. Do you invest out-of-state?
Not yet, but I plan to one day.
5. Have you ever house hacked?
No, I have not. But definitely seems like a great idea to get started in the market.
6. Do you have a go-to paint color for your rentals?
My favorite paint color right now is White Dove from Benjamin Moore. It’s a beautiful shade of white that isn’t TOO white and goes with everything!
7. How long does it take you to analyze a property for investment?
It takes me about 20 minutes to pull the comps and see if the numbers make sense.
8. What is the #1 piece of advice you would give a new real estate investor just starting out?
Don’t wait to try and time the market. You’ll be on the sidelines forever as your friends become rich.
Follow Nick Saremi on Social for More Investing Tips!
Read more Investor Spotlight profiles that feature real estate investing tips for beginners.