As many self-managing landlords know, it’s hard to keep track of payments, maintenance requests, and tenant applications. Sometimes, the stress of searching for files on computers, spreadsheets, or sticky notes scattered across your desk can have DIY landlords looking for an easier property management solution.
Luckily, if you’re looking for ways to digitally enhance and streamline your rental property business in 2020, RentRedi is ready to help.
20 Ways RentRedi Can Help Landlords Manage Their Businesses Easier In 2020:
- Mobile-submitted rent payments: Tenants pay rent right through the app and you can manage everything right from your dashboard!
- Free tenant app for your tenants: Tenants can download the companion RentRedi app for Android or IOS.
- Tenants can pay rent right from their phone: Now, tenants can pay rent from the comfort of their couch! Landlords are automatically notified when payments are made and receive payments to their account.
- Allow partial payments or block payments: Need to block partial or full payments? RentRedi lets you easily block payments from tenants or determine whether or not you want to accept partial rent payments.
- Tenants can pay with credit/debit or their bank accounts: Once your tenants and properties are all set up, tenants can pay from their mobile device with credit, debit, or ACH bank accounts – with no fee to you.
- Export payments directly to Spreadsheets, Quickbooks Online, Desktop, or Pro: Track and export payments to your preferred platform for accounting purposes. You can also give access to your accountant with our included team account.
- Set up automatic rent late fees: You can set a grace period and automatic late fees by day or by percentage, with a max fee, depending on any state or municipal laws that have a maximum late fee.
- Tenants can set up recurring rent reminders: Tenants can schedule a recurring notice for themselves in the tenant app! We allow tenants to schedule it so that they can line it up with their payday.
- Customized in-app tenant notifications by unit, property, or all: After tenants have downloaded the app, landlords can send push notifications to the tenant’s phone (by building or unit).
- In-app tenant prequalification survey: Show your unit to the best three, not the first three. Landlords can have tenants prequalify directly from online listings or invite them via email. Prequalifications are done through the RentRedi app and provide landlords with tenant insight such as pets, smoking, criminal background, financial information, and guarantor income.
- Mobile-submitted application: RentRedi’s application is comprehensiveーcollecting all the information landlords need to make informed decisions about prospective tenants
- Full credit, criminal, and eviction reports from TransUnion (tenant-paid): With the click of a button, prospective tenants receive your request for screening. There is no cost to landlords as tenants pay the screening fee. TransUnion credit, background and eviction reports are pushed directly to you within the RentRedi platform.
- One-click “Accept” or “Reject” for prequalifications and applications: After reviewing an application or prequalification, landlords can accept or reject applicants with just one-click. Prospective tenants receive a notification on their mobile device as well as an email with your decision.
- Maintenance request tracking: Tenants (and any roommates) are automatically notified when a maintenance status is updated and can track the progress of the requests in real-time.
- Tenants submit video with maintenance request: Tenants can fill out a repair request and submit a 5-second video of the issue so landlords can better identify the issue.
- Connect your maintenance team to the app: Landlords can invite and add their maintenance team members to the app. Both landlords and maintenance teammates are automatically notified when a tenant sends a maintenance request and can update the status of the request in real-time.
- Prioritize and track the progress of requests: Tenants can input the priority of the request and both landlords and maintenance teammates can update and track the status of the request in real-time. Landlords and tenants will be automatically notified of the update and receive confirmation of completion.
- One-click listings to Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads: Avoid vacant rentals with our unlimited listings! With one click, landlords can post their listings to Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads.
- Unlimited tenants, units, listings, and teammates: RentRedi gives you access to all of our featuresーfor ONE price. No tiered pricing. No hidden or additional fees once you’re in.
- Live, human support in case you have any questions: Unlimited, human supportーno bots here! If you need help, RentRedi is available by phone, chat, email, or 1-on-1 videochat.
RentRedi is here to make renting easy. Sign up here to make managing your rentals easier in 2020.