Want a quick, affordable, and convenient way for your tenants to pay rent? Let’s look at RentRedi vs Quickbooks Payments to see how they compare for collecting rent online.
Here’s a comparison of how RentRedi stacks up against Quickbooks for processing rent payments.
RentRedi vs Quickbooks Payments
|Fees||RentRedi||Quickbooks Online||Quickbooks Desktop “Pay as you go”||Quickbooks Desktop “Pay monthly”|
|ACH Bank Transfer||$1||1% (max $10)||$3.00||$3.00|
|Credit Card||3.1% + $0.30 for cards||2.9% + 25 ¢||3.5% + 30 ¢||3.3% + 30 ¢|
|Cash Rent Payments||$1||Not available||Not available||Not available|
When it comes to processing ACH (bank) payments, RentRedi is by far the most affordable option for tenants. Our processing fee is only $1 for ACH/Cash and the tenant can set up their RentRedi mobile app to automatically pay rent every month.
Plus, if you want to cover the $1 processing fee for the tenant, you can do that right from RentRedi! Additionally, you can also customize the payment processing types to accept ACH/Cash only or ACH/Cash and card.
RentRedi for Online Rent Collection
- Web and mobile app for landlords so you can collect & manage rent payments from anywhere
- Set up rent charges for the entire lease at once
- Enable auto-late fees so you don’t have to do any manual calculations
- Block payments right from your dashboard
- Create as many property-specific accounts as needed, no extra charges!
- Export rent payments directly to spreadsheets, Quickbooks Online, Desktop, or Pro
- Offer a flexible of payment options: ACH, card, and cash
- Notify your tenant to enable auto-pay, pay rent, and custom in-app notifications