Curious about how to auto pay your rent?
Even though rent is typically due on the first of the month, every month, it can be easy to lose track of what day it is.
Especially with busy lives, most of us are running to and from work, running errands, making plans with our loved ones, or just scrolling through TikTok laughing at funny videos.
It can be easy for paying rent on time to slip your mind. This is why RentRedi offers tenants the ability to auto pay their rent. You can even customize the auto-payment for your preferred date & amount (i.e., you can pre-pay rent if your paycheck comes before your rent due date, etc)
Benefits of Setting Up Automatic Rent Payments
Of course, the most obvious benefit of setting up your rent to be paid automatically—your rent is paid on time! 🙂
However, there are a few other key benefits for automatic rent payments.
- You don’t have to worry about sending a check or cash in the mail
- You don’t have to find an ATM to draw out cash or go to the bank
- You don’t have to try to find a time in your & your landlord’s schedule to meet or drop off
- You can sign up to report your rent payments to credit bureaus to count towards your credit score with RentRedi as well!
If your landlord uses RentRedi, tenant auto-pay can be set up in your RentRedi mobile app so you can easily get started with automatic rent payments.
How to Auto Pay Your Rent – For Tenants
On your RentRedi tenant app, you can pick a day and amount to automatically pay towards rent each month! ????
Currently, tenant auto-pay works for rent payments only. For other fees or charges (like repairs, parking, utilities, etc) tenants will still have to make manual payments.
- Go to your RentRedi app
- Select the “Rent” button
- Tap “Set Up Auto-Pay”
- Enter the amount to be automatically charged each month
- Select the payment date (on or before the due date)
- Click “Save Changes”
- Done! ✅