We’re back aaaaagain! With another…accounting software for landlords comparison??? What COULD we be trying to tell you?? 😉
Many of you really enjoyed our previous comparison featuring REI Hub, so here’s another post that lays out REI Hub vs Quickbooks Online to determine which is better accounting software for landlords!
Below, we’ve outlined REI Hub’s features against Quickbooks Online, another accounting software used by landlords to manage their books.
REI Hub vs Quickbooks Online: Which is Better Accounting Software for Landlords?
|Features||REI Hub||QuickBooks Online|
|Income and expense tracking||✓||✓|
|Link bank accounts to import transactions||✓||✓|
|Net income, cash flow, and balance sheet reports||✓||✓|
|Property and unit level reporting||✓||X|
|Rental focused transaction templates||✓||X|
|Automated mortgage accounting||✓||X|
|One-click Schedule E reports||✓||X|
|Integrated lease tracking and mileage log||✓||X|
|Affordable pricing based on portfolio size||✓||X|
|Free and friendly onboarding support||✓||X|
Quickbooks Online is a popular accounting platform that many business owners use to handle their bookkeeping, but it can be difficult to use software that doesn’t account for the uniqueness of managing rental properties!
REI Hub offers specialized features that help real estate investors & rental property owners specifically manage their books, which is why we like it as accounting software for landlords!
- Add your rental bank, mortgage, loan, or credit card accounts.
- Link your bank account electronically for easy automatic transaction import.
- Categorize your transactions to track income and expenses.
- Use matching rules and payment templates to speed up your bookkeeping.
- View your P&L or cash flow by property – no setup required.
- Produce your portfolio’s balance sheet, Schedule E’s, and more!